· Bachelor degree in business or any related field
· Minimum 8 years experience in the export of FMCG Products
· Introduces the company to new markets abroad.
· Coordinates and Directs all foreign sales of the organization.
· Negotiates contracts with foreign sales and distribution centers to establish distribution channels.
· Negotiates contracts with distributors, shippers, agents, and storage vendors to ensure the swift and safe flow of products.
· Monitors export correspondence including, quotation requests, and credit collections.
· Arranges shipping details, such as export licenses, customs declarations, and packing, shipping, and routing of products.
· Coordinates with the Marketing Dept. in the preparation of foreign language sales material.
· Expedites export arrangements and maintains current information on import-export tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
We have put in place a food safety management system that complies with the ISO 22000 Conditions.
Our bottles are made of glass that is 100% recyclable for infinite times; can be used in any condition of contact with food.